2010年7月26日 星期一

0724 Fulong Lido

This morning we take the train from Jungli station to Fulong station.
Fulong is famous by its cheap and delicious lunch box and its beautiful ocean.
But on the way to Fulong we faced a big problem- it start heavy rain!!!
I don't know why the weather changes so fast, and I start feeling cold in the train.
Some of us get sick, so we feel bad about the weather.
But as we meet all of other friends there, everything turns to joyful.
We run across the sea and try our best not to get wet to keep our body warming.
Some of us did very well , like sweet Bonnie.
But me, Nicole and Casper all get so wet because some bad guy drop us to the water. (Iv**&M*t*)
Later, we went to play the sand to avoid the tragedy happen again.  X0
That day was so warm because of our passion and friendship.
I'll miss all of you and hope we'll met and stay together some other day. 

1 則留言:

  1. Aw. That day was a series of events. I wish you all could have gone bike riding with us too. I tried to stay warm with all of you too. I think I did the best job out of everyone. I never got too wet. I'll miss all of you!!

    回覆刪除